Palm trees and pizza have one thing in common: They both make me so super happy. So I was excited that both were prevalent in my life this week. I got to travel to Anaheim for a tradeshow … and then I came home and made a couple of pizzas – in particular, I was proud of the breakfast pizza I made this morning. There’s not much to it!:
- Pick a 12-in. crust of your choice (or make your own!).
- Cook about 16 slices of bacon until crispy.
- Build your pizza using tomato sauce, mozzerella cheese, mushrooms and, of course, the bacon.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 12 minutes.
- Crack an egg (or a few eggs!) over the pizza, place it back into the oven for about 7 more minutes.
Adventures in Anaheim: